Robia Scott began her career at the age of sixteen as a professional dancer and actress in Hollywood. She skyrocketed to success touring the world as a dancer with Prince and starring in hit television shows such as Beverly Hills, 90210 and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Onscreen Robia portrayed the world’s image of ultimate success: confident, thin, and happy. Behind the scenes, she was entrenched in a self-sabotaging cycle of torment and obsession with food, body image, dieting, binging and eating disorders.
In pursuit of answers and personal freedom, Robia came to know Christ and uncovered the secrets to real success in body, soul and spirit. Shorty thereafter, she followed the call of God and transitioned out of the entertainment industry and into full-time ministry.
For the past twenty-two years, as a renowned Christian speaker, coach, and author of Counterfeit Comforts, Robia has helped countless Christian women around the world conquer their counterfeit comfort of food and experience the peace, purpose, and passion for which they were created. The powerful way Robia teaches “how to” steps with practical, applicable, and Biblical principles has lead her to share her trademark tools for transformation on numerous Christian platforms such as TBN, Life Today, The Joni Show, and The 700 Club.
After fifteen years away from Hollywood, Robia experienced a surprising “only God” turn of events when she recently returned to acting in a starring role in Unplanned-a major motion picture with a pro-life message. God strategically used Robia’s acting talent for a Kingdom message of hope and redemption.
Robia resides in Orange County, California with her husband, James, and their nine-year-old daughter, Gemma. She utilizes her online platforms as well as travels the globe to minister to Christians around the world. Believers that engage with Robia Scott Ministries have seen God transform their lives profoundly through her ministry.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Robia Scott to help you find the path to
purpose and freedom:
- REPUTABLE - Robia Scott has been around since 2005, a respected leader in her field and community.
- EXPERIENCED - Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who put their trust in us year after year.
- INTEGRITY - Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose. We don’t believe in cutting corners. The foundation of our reputation is our commitment to do the right thing at all times, regardless of whether anyone is watching.
- RESOURCES - We offer a wide variety of development and training programs built on timeless principles that get results.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - All of our curriculum can be customized to specifically address your individual and organizational needs.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
Download your FREE GIFT NOW!
3 Steps to Conquer the Counterfeit Comfort of Food - Written by Robia Scott
This eBook is one of Robia Scott's most popular publications available
as a free download.
- How to stop the sabotage cycle of dieting and overeating.
- The key to control your weight that has nothing to do with carbs or cardio.
- How to regain the domain of your mind and obliterate obsession with food and body image.
- To transfer dependence from the counterfeit comfort of food onto the true Comforter, the Holy Spirit.
- Real solutions to break the bondage of binging: no diets, no gimmicks, no kidding.
What People Are Saying:
"Though in church for most of my life, I was plagued with anxiety, depression, and tormenting thoughts. No matter what I did, I could not get free. Through Robia's teaching I experienced a complete turnaround in my thinking and emotions. I am now a different person and forever changed!"
Catch up with all the latest news and information from Robia Scott.
Avoid Burning Out By Finding the Right Balance
I am sure you have heard the saying, ‘you cannot pour from an empty cup.’ This is why you need to learn to take care of yourself. Keeping yourself motivated...
Reward Accomplishments if you Break your Habits
Life becomes more worth living when you know that for every good thing that you did, a reward is bound to come your way. By this time, you already know...
How to Plan and Achieve Your Goals
So now you have the goal, you need the plan. To do this, look at where you are now and then look at all the things you would need to build the life you are picturing.